Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Program Evaluation
We believe that nonprofits are essential, that equity and social justice are at the center of nonprofit work, that knowledge should be shared across boundaries, and that collaboration makes our work better and more effective.
Cost & Fees
Standard Individual Rate: $2,400.00
Early Bird Rate (Available until December 18, 2020): $2,200.00
Additional Participant Rate*: $800.00
*This is a special discounted rate for any additional participants from a single organization. If your organization is sending two or more participants, all participants after the first qualify for this special discounted rate.
Our maximum class size is 25, so apply today!
- A Statement of Interest
- A Letter of Commitment singed by your organization's Executive Director, other member of the senior leadership team, or member of the Board of Directors
Classes will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 23, 2021
- Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Saturday, March 13, 2021
- Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Saturday, May 22, 2021
All class days will run from 9:30am-3:30pm with a one hour break from 12:00pm-1:00pm.